public inbox for gnats-prs@sourceware.org
* gnats/396: can not remove the gnats.lock file with queue-pr / multiple databases
@ 2002-07-02 23:45 thiben
From: thiben @ 2002-07-02 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pdm-gnats, gnats-prs, bug-gnats

>Number:         396
>Category:       gnats
>Synopsis:       can not remove the gnats.lock file with queue-pr / multiple databases
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Environment:
solaris
Hi

I installed last year a gnats-database and everything was fine. But yesterday, I tried to create a new database : the new mail was "bugs-supp@..." and everything seemed to be fine : when I e-mailed a PR, gnats just queued it in the good directory. But each time queue-pr was launched, thanks to the crontab, a gnats.lock file is created, but is not removed. The problem is now for the new, and the old database : PRs are queued, and that's all folks !

Note: I know there was a known-bug for gnats 3.111 but I'm using gnats 3.113

Thanks for an answer

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Unknown
>Unformatted:

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-03  6:45 UTC | newest]