public inbox for gnu-gabi@sourceware.org
* Network Services#6546547
@ 2022-07-13 15:16 View details.
From: View details. @ 2022-07-13 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-gabi

Administration Plan Reactivated

Dear Subscriber gnu-gabi@sourceware.org

This is to advise you that your past yearly membership plan slipped by today.

According to our past discussion, your administrations are set to restore on 13 July 2022.

So as indicated by your auto-charge directions, your refreshed record reserves are accused of $ 396.98

Benevolently check your installment and request subtleties underneath:

Genius Geek Family Protection Plan - Home gadgets as it were

Plan Tenure: 1 year

Request Date: 13 July 2022

Substantial Till: 12 July 2023

All out Cost: $ 396.98

Reference No: SF7687654t

This is a repetitive charge so your record will be auto-charged yearly except if dropped.

Would it be a good idea for you have any questions OR you wish to draw the charges and Get a full discount,

Kindly connect with our Administration Dept. # +1{888 990 5479}

Brian Johnson

 (Head Of Accounts Team)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-07-13 15:16 UTC | newest]