public inbox for gnu-gabi@sourceware.org
* Transaction successfully verified#9RV4XJ09
@ 2022-08-31 19:41 Monique
From: Monique @ 2022-08-31 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-gabi

Hello customer gnu-gabi@sourceware.org

Order Processed Successfully!

Customer I.D:- 9209907

This is your order confirmation email as you've shoppêd online with Walmart Inc. on 30 Aug 2022.

We have processed the amount $ 549.99 from the updated payment method which will appear on your statement shortly.

Your ordered product is being prepared and it will be out for delivery soon through standard shipment with no extra charges.

Product Description : Samsung 34" Class Flat LED Ultra Monitor

Product Quantity : 02 Only

S & H Charges : $19.99

Order Total : $ 549.99

If you find any trânsactional issuês or you wish to modify the order, please feel free to connect with our service hëlpline dept. for further clarification.

Service Helpline +1 888 649 (6631) (Toll-free)

Sincerely

Becky Taurasi
Head of Accounts & Service Team

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-08-31 19:41 UTC | newest]