public inbox for gnutools-advocacy@gcc.gnu.org
From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos@systemhalted.org>
To: lxoliva@fsfla.org
Cc: rms@gnu.org, David Edelsohn <dje.gcc@gmail.com>,
	gnutools-advocacy@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: GNU Toolchain web site mock-up
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 00:00:00 -0000	[thread overview]

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 12:38 AM Alexandre Oliva <lxoliva@fsfla.org> wrote:
> However, there are other GNU contributors who may wish
> to contribute to the design of the sites' looks, and we don't want to
> exclude them from participating by requiring the use of proprietary
> tools, so I'd still appreciate clarification as to the extent of the
> intended use of the so far suggested proprietary tools and SaaSS sites,
> and make sure that we won't stop or make it difficult for anyone to
> participate by selecting inadequate tools for GNU.

I will make available offline drafts of the design in formats
accessible to GNU contributors. This way comments can arrive via their
review and this mailing list.

David has already published direct html+code of a prototype website
which you can comment on and express comments and review. Please start
reviewing that content (it's the only prototype we have right now).

Cheers,
Carlos.