* GNU Scientific Library (GSL) 0.9.2 is released - 3rd Beta Test Release
@ 2001-09-03 15:31 Brian Gough
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Brian Gough @ 2001-09-03 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: gsl-announce; +Cc: gsl-discuss
Dear GSL enthusiasts,
I have placed a new release snapshot of GSL (0.9.2) up for anonymous
The source code is available from the following locations,
The project home page is at http://sources.redhat.com/gsl/
The major change in this release is a redefinition of vector and
matrix views to be compatible with the ANSI/ISO C standard. The
library should now compile cleanly on all platforms.
Please continue testing and report any problems to
Here are the recent entries in the NEWS file.
* What is new in gsl-0.9.2:
* Vector and matrix views are now compliant with the ANSI standard.
* Added Lambert functions gsl_sf_lambert_W0, gsl_sf_lambert_Wm1.
* The reference manual now uses the GNU Free Documentation License.
* Fixed a couple of bugs in the SVD routines.
* Macros for Infinity and Nan now work correctly with Microsoft Visual
C++, and a bug in the config.h file for the finite() function has been
* Redundant entries in the test suite for the complex math functions
have been removed, making the distribution size smaller.
* Installed programs gsl-randist and gsl-histogram now use shared
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-09-03 15:31 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2001-09-03 15:31 GNU Scientific Library (GSL) 0.9.2 is released - 3rd Beta Test Release Brian Gough
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).