* Multi dimension minimization
@ 2001-12-19 13:20 Emmanuel Chomarat
From: Emmanuel Chomarat @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

  Hello,
  I  try  to  make  an app that find the max of the (log)likelihood of data that
  (  a  sum  of 75000terms = 5parameters*15000datas). I
  can't(don't)  want  to  use  the  derivates,  how  can  i do? Does anyone have
  something  to  do  it  in  a  box?  Does anyone heard about something in other
  numerical  lib(  numerical recipes have but i'm not sure to be able to use it,
  if someone have an sample).
  Thx for your help.

  Furthermore,  i  wrote  some mails about how to compile on win32 under borland
  env.  I think i succeeded ( i will write a little mail with the procedure) and
  i  have  to  test the libs, does anyone have a prog that make a lot of usage of
  GSL funcs.

--
 Emmanuel                          mail:Emmanuel.Chomarat@bigfoot.com