* Discrete cosine transform ...
@ 2001-12-19 13:20 Jose Miguel Buenaposada Biencinto
From: Jose Miguel Buenaposada Biencinto @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hello,

I don't know yet if I'm going to need it but anyway, Is there an
implementation of
the discrete cosine transform in gsl? I have not been able to find it in
the gsl-0.8
and maybe it is in the new versions of the library ...

Any other free library with discrete cosine transformation
implementation?

Thanks a lot.

Jose Miguel Buenaposada Biencinto
Facultad de Informática                  | Computer Science School
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid  (UPM) | Madrid Tech. University.
Campus de Montegancedo s/n
28660 Boadilla del Monte, Madrid (ESPAÑA)| (SPAIN)
Voice    +34 91 336 69 47
Fax      +34 91 352 48 19
e-mail:  jmbuena@dia.fi.upm.es
web   :  http://www.dia.fi.upm.es/~jmbuena