* Borland C++ Builder
@ 2002-07-11  2:02 Aitzol Naberan
From: Aitzol Naberan @ 2002-07-11  2:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hi:
I´m new using C++ Builder and I want to know how can I use gsl with it.
Please give me all the details. Thank U

 _-=00 Aitzol 00=-_

* Re: Borland C++ Builder
@ 2002-07-11  2:21 ` Emmanuel Vazquez
From: Emmanuel Vazquez @ 2002-07-11  2:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aitzol Naberan; +Cc: gsl-discuss

Aitzol Naberan wrote:

>Hi:
>I´m new using C++ Builder and I want to know how can I use gsl with it.
>Please give me all the details. Thank U

Maybe you should learn your C++ Builder first.

* Re: Borland C++ Builder
@ 2002-07-11 14:39 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2002-07-11 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aitzol Naberan; +Cc: gsl-discuss

Aitzol Naberan writes:
 > Hi:
 > I´m new using C++ Builder and I want to know how can I use gsl with it.
 > Please give me all the details. Thank U

GSL doesn't work with Borland C++ Builder at the moment. See,
http://www.google.com/search?q=borland+gsl-discuss+site:sources.redhat.com

You can use the free Dev-C++ environment with GCC instead, from
www.bloodshed.net

regards
Brian