* Compilation of GSL under Compaq Tru64 using cc
@ 2002-08-15 20:13 H TH
From: H TH @ 2002-08-15 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hi,
May I know how I can disable "long double" during
compilation? This type under Compaq Alpha has the same
representation as "double". I keep getting warnings of
the representation of "long double" being a synonym
for "double". Thanks in advance!

Tim

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com

* Re: Compilation of GSL under Compaq Tru64 using cc
@ 2002-08-17  6:21 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2002-08-17  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: H TH; +Cc: gsl-discuss

H TH writes:
 > May I know how I can disable "long double" during compilation? This
 > type under Compaq Alpha has the same representation as "double". I
 > keep getting warnings of the representation of "long double" being
 > a synonym for "double". Thanks in advance!

There's no currently way to remove it from the compilation.  It's safe
to ignore the warnings though.