* Coronavirus Nonprofits – Be Happily Informed
@ 2020-03-09 12:07 Kathleen Robinson, Ph.D.
From: Kathleen Robinson, Ph.D. @ 2020-03-09 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nonprofit Execs & Board Members

Has Association of Fundraising Professionals Exceeded Its Expiration Date?
and more of your March 2020 Nonprofit Headlines

Here's Your March 2020 Headlines:

- Has AFP Exceeded Its Expiration Date?
- Major Gifts Ramp-Up Celebrates 30 Years Of Raising Money For Charity
- New Guidelines for Nonprofits Confronts Charity’s Establishment
- How to Build and Mobilize a Social Community for Your Nonprofit in 90 Days
- Jim Eskin publishes 10 Simple Fundraising Lessons

Dear Colleagues In Nonprofit Service,

Inside Charity believes that “innovation never fears a challenge” and that the greatest contribution nonprofit practitioners can make to charity is to become the creative enterprise-leaders our sector so desperately needs. We invited you to consider becoming and Inside Charity contributor. Most of our writers submit one or two articles a month. Write more frequently if you want to increase your visibility and build your personal brand. What should I write about? Nonprofit topics that matter to you, your clients, colleagues, competitors, vendors and policy-makers.

Why write for INSIDE CHARITY? We're recognized as America’s “Trusted” Nonprofit News Source because we speak and act honestly. We are open and factual in our dealings with readers, donors, project partners, governments, sector leaders and interested publics. We are not compromised by AD revenues from for-profit corporations who sell products to nonprofits they don’t need or don’t work. We disallow self-promoting individuals to write articles rooted in opinion instead of journalistic work. Finally, we are straightforward in highlighting associations, networks, media outlets and intermediary organizations that need to change the way they pursue impact, sustainability and mission. We curate news from respected nonprofit media outlets and thought-leaders within the charitable sphere. We do this so sector leaders have a one-stop news source on which they can rely.

We look forward to hearing from you. Simply reply to this email and we'll explore next steps.

Warmly,

Louis Fawcett

Contributing Author

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-03-09 12:07 UTC | newest]