* gsl_wavelt rev_2
@ 2004-06-11 10:25 Ivo Alxneit
From: Ivo Alxneit @ 2004-06-11 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

[-- Attachment #1: clearsigned data --]
[-- Type: Text/Plain, Size: 1352 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2: gsl_wavelet.tar.gz --]
[-- Type: application/x-tgz, Size: 80138 bytes --]

* Re: gsl_wavelt rev_2
@ 2004-06-14 13:08 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2004-06-14 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ivo Alxneit; +Cc: gsl-discuss

Ivo Alxneit writes:

 > here my (hopefully) final revision for gsl_wavelet and a first draft for the
 > documentation. changes include brians suggestions plus a few mainly cosmetic
 > points.

Thanks. I'll look at that.

--
Brian Gough

* Re: gsl_wavelt rev_2
@ 2004-07-23 16:58 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2004-07-23 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ivo Alxneit; +Cc: gsl-discuss

Ivo Alxneit writes:
 > here my (hopefully) final revision for gsl_wavelet and a first draft for the
 > documentation. changes include brians suggestions plus a few mainly cosmetic
 > points.

Thanks! I have added the wavelet code to CVS on sources.redhat.com.

--
Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd,
Commercial support for GSL --- http://www.network-theory.co.uk/gsl/