* re: re: war
@ 2003-04-03 16:47 Gangolf Jobb
From: Gangolf Jobb @ 2003-04-03 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

 >Not really. As the list archives will show you, that has been
suggested >(by non GSL contributors) on other occasions. And the answer
of the GSL
 >developers has been very clear: nope, won't happen.  Given how you >argued

opinions may change in time.

* Re: re: war
@ 2003-04-03 16:52 ` Dirk Eddelbuettel
From: Dirk Eddelbuettel @ 2003-04-03 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gangolf Jobb; +Cc: gsl-discuss

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 06:47:40PM +0200, Gangolf Jobb wrote:
> >Not really. As the list archives will show you, that has been
> suggested >(by non GSL contributors) on other occasions. And the answer
> of the GSL
> >developers has been very clear: nope, won't happen.  Given how you >argued

[ That is my text which was quoted without attribution, which is at least
bad etiquette, and as some argue, even a breach of copyright. ]

> opinions may change in time.

Exactly, and with infinite time, all events occur with probability one.

Now please go back to your corner and wait for it happen. We'll call you.

Dirk

--
Wishful thinking can dominate much of the work of a profession for a decade,
but not indefinitely.   -- Robert Shiller, on Efficient Markets models, 2002

* re: re: war
@ 2003-04-03 17:01 Gangolf Jobb
From: Gangolf Jobb @ 2003-04-03 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

shit! you are creationists!

that's indeed a reason for me to leave.

please kindly remove all my postings from here so that my colleagues
cannot see that i have been talking with you!

gangolf