* vegas integration
@ 2003-12-29 10:16 Chandra Shekhar Sah
From: Chandra Shekhar Sah @ 2003-12-29 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hi,

I am using gsl-vegas first time. Actully, I want to
integrate (for example) a 2-d function with variable
integration limit.
Example:
Integration of x*y. Limit for y is 0 to (2 + x) and
limit for x is 0 to 2.

I don't know how to do this. I will appreciate if some
body give me idea.
Thanks a lot for your time.
Chandra

http://photos.yahoo.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-29 10:16 UTC | newest]