* integration/TODO - cubpack
@ 2005-07-06  8:03 Daniel Franke
From: Daniel Franke @ 2005-07-06  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hi all.

I just found that GSL is looking for someone to implement CUBPACK [1] as part
of GSL.
As a side effect to one of my projects I implemented C bindings to this
package. Since CUBPACK is originally written in fortran-90, the bindings
depent on a specific compiler (gfortran-4.0.1 in this case). If anyone is
interested, I'd be happy to contribute my bindings code to the GSL (it will
need some polishing, though).

Regards
	Daniel

[1] http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=838253&dl=GUIDE&coll=GUIDE

* Re: integration/TODO - cubpack
@ 2005-07-07 14:30 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2005-07-07 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Franke; +Cc: gsl-discuss

Daniel Franke writes:
 > As a side effect to one of my projects I implemented C bindings to this
 > package. Since CUBPACK is originally written in fortran-90, the bindings
 > depent on a specific compiler (gfortran-4.0.1 in this case). If anyone is
 > interested, I'd happily contribute my bindings code to the GSL (it will need
 > some polishing, though).

Probably that's something that you'd want to put on your personal
webpage (CUBPACK is not under the GPL so we couldn't use it in GSL).
You might be interested in Steven Johnson's recent post for adaptive
multidimensional integration with GSL:
  http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gsl-discuss/2005-q2/msg00020.html

--
regards,