* request for Poisson CDF inverse
@ 2007-07-06  7:30 Jason Detwiler
From: Jason Detwiler @ 2007-07-06  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

I am looking to calculate the inverse of the CDF for the Poisson
distribution. I noticed that many of the CDFs coded in gsl have
inverse functions also coded, but this is not the case for the Poisson
distribution (unfortunately for me). I would like to "request" these
functions. I would try to contribute them myself, but I'm not
confident I could code them to the standards of gsl. What are the
chances of my wishes being fulfilled by another developer?

thanks,
Jason Detwiler