* Numerische Mathematik archive
@ 2005-06-24 14:15 Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2005-06-24 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

http://dz-srv1.sub.uni-goettingen.de/sub/digbib/loader?did=D196287

complete digitised versions of Numerische Mathematik from Vol 1 - 66.
very useful... there are many classic papers there

--
Brian Gough

* RE: Numerische Mathematik archive
@ 2005-06-27 16:01 keith.briggs
From: keith.briggs @ 2005-06-27 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss; +Cc: linas

The Electronic Library of Mathematics:
http://www.emis.de/journals/

NUMDAM Numérisation de documents anciens mathématiques:
http://archive.numdam.org/

Keith
http://keithbriggs.info/