* Sparse matrix/vector allocation
@ 2001-12-19 13:20 Lars von Wedel
From: Lars von Wedel @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hi,

we're dealing with large systems and a sparse matrix vector allocation
is
a required feature for our software. Does GSL provide this or is there
at
least some
begin:vcard
n:von Wedel;Lars
tel;cell:++49 172 2043412
tel;fax:++49 241 8888326
tel;work:++49 241 805240
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url: http://www.lfpt.rwth-aachen.de/Staff/vonwedel.html
org:RWTH Aachen;Lehrstuhl fuer Prozesstechnik
adr:;;Turmstrasse 46;52056 Aachen;;;
version:2.1
email;internet:vonWedel@lfpt.rwth-aachen.de
end:vcard

* Re: Sparse matrix/vector allocation
@ 2001-12-19 13:20 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2001-12-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars von Wedel; +Cc: gsl-discuss

Lars von Wedel writes:
 >  we're dealing with large systems and a sparse matrix vector
 > allocation is a required feature for our software. Does GSL provide
 > this or is there at least some

Sorry, GSL doesn't support sparse matrices.