* gsl comments
@ 2005-03-23 17:01 Keith Weinman
From: Keith Weinman @ 2005-03-23 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

hello,
I have just started to use the gsl library in some cfd work. I  like the
content very much and I think the authors have done a great job, however
i have a minor comments. I havent looked at the source code so perhaps
the comments should be modified but

(1)   the routines to free memory  should check   if the pointer
argument is null  - otherwise on some platforms an additional check for
NULL is required to prevent a segmentation error  occuring. While this
should always be done it would be nice if this check could be hidden
inside the library.

regards
Keith Weinman