Hi, I've written some documentation for my complex polynomial evaluation functions and some test cases to be checked by 'make check'. I've created patches containing all my modifications to the current CVS version with diff gsl/poly/ [my directory with new version of 'poly'] > patch-poly diff gsl/doc/ [my directory with new version of 'doc'] > patch-doc Let me know if there is a way I could create patch files that are more convenient to you. patch-doc also contains a correction for a typo in the macro @inlinefns in doc/gsl-ref.texi. I think it should be "Inline versions of these *functions* are used...", not "Inline versions of these *function* are used..." Regards, Frank