Hello, I have written some functionality to set up the 'gsl_multifit_fdfsolver' to determine parameters for various statistical distributions. Up til now I have only implemented the distributions I have used needed myself, but if it is of interest to include something like this in gsl I would be more than happy to complete all the (continuous) distributions, and improve (i.e. write) the documentation. The included files are: gsl_distfit_core: This sets up some datastructures, and actually calls the gsl solver. gsl_distfit_eval: This is a long list of small functions which evaluate the various distribution functions, and the derivatives needed for least squares fdf fitting. In addition there is a Makefile and a small test application: dist-test.c Joakim