* webpage update
@ 2014-01-22 17:59 Patrick Alken
From: Patrick Alken @ 2014-01-22 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

I updated the GSL design document "Contributing" section to have the text:

----
The GSL team welcomes new contributions to enhance the functionality of
the library. Much emphasis is placed on ensuring the stability of the
existing functions, library consistency, and fixing any reported bugs.
Potential contributors are encouraged to gain familiarity with the
library by investigating and fixing known problems listed in the bug
tracker on the GSL savannah page.
----

The old text stated that the library was "feature complete" and gave the
impression that we didn't want new contributions. I think this may have
turned off a lot of potential contributors so hopefully this will
encourage new people to become involved.

Patrick

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-01-22 17:59 UTC | newest]