Hello,I hope this message finds you well. I am excited to invite you to our upcoming Physical Theatre Workshop "Action & Physicality in Performance" on Monday - Friday, August 5-9, 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM in Berlin, Germany.During this workshop, you will learn how to develop character, work in an ensemble, and use your body as an expressive tool to enhance your stage presence. This is a unique opportunity to improve your skills and take your performance to the next level.Spaces are limited, so be sure to secure your spot as soon as possible. Don't miss out on this chance to unleash your creativity and passion for physical theatre.I look forward to seeing you at the workshop!Best regards,Viktor Kaplan Featured Events: Physical Theatre Workshop "Action & Physicality in Performance" | Breite Str. 43 | 2024-08-05T08:30:00Z https://www.eventbrite.com Unsubscribe: https://www.eventbrite.com/organizations/missive/activity/unsubscribe/?p=ABIdvVt3TjrK9VWGQby6OvmAaZ_POm-l8eTBkMpUq5Wemw3FWcrTjDQktC23NOfqjuXD1fovIvsU_ua75Dr9s9N5HuECg5uoJygW8-fT2S5wqcD58rN8S1HlxYZPVCeIhwYE0UiT7u0-ortPrKajS9THwaQTWwPqBUvX_zI2wgiFvbs5PXHXw0lpviTWUVeVurLnL0z9Sd5GxlfxBkRjGldu1MyoU8pqa4MQhOoO-5oSZCAUDMR-K4GuxWuuzmrSJ9RB8fa7Xma8nC7i6M6cJ24xOdbfoVVryA&c=25514789&co=173040532