* [Help-gsl] gsl and Tornado/vxWorks
@ 2003-11-11 11:09 Ricciardi, Paul
From: Ricciardi, Paul @ 2003-11-11 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'help-gsl@gnu.org'; +Cc: gsl-discuss

Is it possible to use GSL under tornado.  I've fooled around with it and it
doesn't want to link using the libgsl.a library file.  Is there an easier
way than possibly having to rebuild everything.
Thanks
Paul Ricciardi

Paul Ricciardi
BAE  SYSTEMS
Information and Electronic Warfare Systems
Threat Warning and Defensive Systems
1 Ridge Hill MS YNY0011
Yonkers, New York 10710
Tele. No. 914-964-2874
Fax No. 914-964-2778

* Re: [Help-gsl] gsl and Tornado/vxWorks
@ 2003-11-12 13:00 ` Brian Gough
From: Brian Gough @ 2003-11-12 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ricciardi, Paul; +Cc: 'help-gsl@gnu.org', gsl-discuss

Ricciardi, Paul writes:
 > Is it possible to use GSL under tornado.  I've fooled around with it and it
 > doesn't want to link using the libgsl.a library file.  Is there an easier
 > way than possibly having to rebuild everything.

I not aware of anything specifically different in GSL which would
prevent it being used where other C libraries work.... probably a
Tornado mailing list could provide more information.

regards
--
Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd