From: Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@gmail.com>
To: gsl-discuss@sourceware.org
Subject: Copy in autogen.sh?
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 16:16:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi all,

I noticed, while updating the .gitignore files in the two development
branches, that our autogen.sh [1]suggests autoreconf -i sans -s
(causing missing files to be copied) while it runs automake
--add-missing sans --copy (causing missing files to be symlinked).

I'm inclined to add --copy to the automake invocation so the behavior
is consistent.  Any complaints?

- Rhys

[1] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gsl.git/tree/autogen.sh?h=develop-1