* AAC Panel/Block Support from APEX
@ 2020-03-10 10:32 肖俊珂
From: 肖俊珂 @ 2020-03-10 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Dear Sir ,

Hope this letter find you well. This is Daniel from APEX China.

Our company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Luoyang ZONYE Heavy Industry Group Co., Ltd, which involves three business segments: equipment manufacturing, energy saving and environmental protection.

As a leading R&D and Production supplier of green building materials and relating equipment, I'm pleased to inform you that we have been cooperated with many big companies like LASCO and WKB , We already have customers in Europe, North America and Middle-East.

We are in a good position not only to supply you high quality product, but also the excellent after sales service. Well-trained engineers will offer you any technical support.

Our website information is in my business card below,upon receipt of your feedback, we will update you more relevant proposals and more details for your options.

Daniel   Foreign Trade Manager

Luoyang APEX Trading Co., LTD

WEB : www.zyapex.com

ADD: 15/16F,Building A,Zonhon Excellence Center,Wuhan Street,Luolong District,Luoyang,Henan

TEL/WHATSAPP:+86 18639280996

EMAIL: daniel@zyapex.com

搜索

复制

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-03-10 10:32 UTC | newest]