public inbox for guile-emacs@sourceware.org
* Devine Lips for you!
@ 2002-01-09 17:39 guile-emacs
From: guile-emacs @ 2002-01-09 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-emacs

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="DEFAULT_CHARSET", Size: 1157 bytes --]

The NON-detectable KISS has arrived!!!

This is AMAZING product is for the PERFECT
non-detectable kiss!

These fantastic new lip products are waterproof
 will not smear off, kiss off, or rub off.

Lip-gloss products will not come off until you
TAKE them Off.  Look like a movie star all day long.

For more information on this and other new products
send a blank email to:

mailto:making.faces@eudoramail.com

For faster service send your
Name:
Phone number:
Best time to call:

To be removed send an email to:
mailto:remove.faces@eudoramail.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-01-10  1:39 UTC | newest]