public inbox for guile-emacs@sourceware.org
* guile-emacs-0.2 release
@ 2000-03-15 19:44 Keisuke Nishida
From: Keisuke Nishida @ 2000-03-15 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-emacs

Hello,

This is the second release of my Guile Emacs:

  http://download.sourceforge.net/gemacs/guile-emacs-0.2.tar.gz

CVS is also available:

  http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=3545

The feature of import-lisp-variable that I described in my previous
email has been implemented.  Also, now we can define a command like this:

(define-command (scheme-interaction-mode)
  "Scheme Interaction mode."
  (interactive)
  (kill-all-local-variables)
  (use-local-map scheme-interaction-mode-map)
  (set! (major-mode) 'scheme-interaction-mode)
  (set! (mode-name) "Scheme Interaction")
  (set-syntax-table scheme-mode-syntax-table)
  (scheme-mode-variables)
  (run-hooks 'scheme-interaction-mode-hook))

The next task is adding a new Lisp type and importing macros.
I am not sure if I can do that very soon...

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-03-15 19:44 UTC | newest]