public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
* Re: gnome-guile bug list?
       [not found] <1010164063.4942.11.camel@flophouse>
@ 2002-01-04 10:55 ` Ariel Rios
From: Ariel Rios @ 2002-01-04 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bill Gribble; +Cc: guile-user, guile-gtk

On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 12:07, Bill Gribble wrote:
> I'm getting some inexplicable crashes in gnome-guile code and wondering
> what's up.  Is there a gnome-guile bug database anywhere that I can
> query to see if my problem is known?
That should be bugzilla.gnome.org

ariel

* Re: gnome-guile bug list?
@ 2002-01-04 11:10   ` Bill Gribble
From: Bill Gribble @ 2002-01-04 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ariel Rios; +Cc: guile-user, guile-gtk

On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 11:54, Ariel Rios wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 12:07, Bill Gribble wrote:
> > I'm getting some inexplicable crashes in gnome-guile code and wondering
> > what's up.  Is there a gnome-guile bug database anywhere that I can
> > query to see if my problem is known?
>
> That should be bugzilla.gnome.org

ariel, I have to admit to being a little befuddled by bugzilla. I spent
a while trying to find gnome-guile bug reports in it and could never
find anything.  Can you give me a click-by-click walkthrough that will
fid gnome-guile bugs?

Thanks,
b.g.

* Re: gnome-guile bug list?
@ 2002-01-04 11:23     ` Ariel Rios
From: Ariel Rios @ 2002-01-04 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bill Gribble; +Cc: guile-user, guile-gtk

On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 14:10, Bill Gribble wrote:

> ariel, I have to admit to being a little befuddled by bugzilla. I spent
> a while trying to find gnome-guile bug reports in it and could never
> find anything.  Can you give me a click-by-click walkthrough that will
> fid gnome-guile bugs?
Well. The thing is that no one has ever filled any gnome-guile bug there
;)

Maybe it is time for me to set an account an to add gnome-guile

ariel