public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
* Using guile-gtk with new guile 1.3.4
@ 1999-09-25 20:34 Ariel Rios
From: Ariel Rios @ 1999-09-25 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk

I've installed both guile 1.3.4 and the CVS guile-gtk and it works fine.
I only needed to do some revisions to my old galway code so it can work with
the new guile version and it is now running faster than ever.

So, guile-gtk works with all the guile 1.3.x series, Still we have to checkout
compatibility with 1.2

Ariel

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-09-25 20:34 UTC | newest]