On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Marius Vollmer wrote: > The tictactoe example didn't ever work. I had a locally patched > version of Gtk+ that had the necessary additions to the Gtk+ object > model, but I couldn't convince the Gtk+ guys to include the patch. > Thus, tictactoe will never work right with a stock Gtk+ 1.2. Don't > know about Gtk+ 2.0, though. Just for the record, I've attached the current version of tic-tac-toe.scm for guile-gobject. The version in the latest release also works, but it's not as nice. Speaking of which: Can I have cvs access to guile-gtk so I can put in guile-gobject? My savannah username is "wingo". I've also attached a copy of a sine source element for GStreamer, just to show off the gstreamer bindings (in GStreamer cvs), that also depend on guile-gobject. Regards, wingo.