hello, I am trying to streamline the gnome.defs file, so that I only keep what runs and compile without segfault. However, when manipulating the following gnome.defs file, I get strange behaviour from build-guile-gtk-1.2: It re-defines a function, which make problems for the compilation: gnome-glue.c:898: error: redefinition of `s_gnome_canvas_points_intern' gnome-glue.c:836: error: `s_gnome_canvas_points_intern' previously defined here gnome-glue.c:902: error: redefinition of `sgtk_gnome_canvas_points_intern' gnome-glue.c:840: error: `sgtk_gnome_canvas_points_intern' previously defined here make[4]: *** [gnome-glue.lo] Erreur 1 Any one ever seen this? thanks, Stan. To reproduce the problem, just take the current gnome-guile-0.1 in Savannah CVS (hasn't changed for a month) and use the attached gnome.defs file.