Steve Tell wrote: > On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Steve Tell wrote: > To followup my own question, it seems that CVS guile-gtk as of last night > doesn't really need gnome-common and pkgconfig; running the traditional > autogen procedure, "aclocal; automake --add-missing-gnu; autoheader; autoconf" > enables it to configure and build. > This is what I do in the rpm package. ( or at least what I intended to heh... ) I did it live in the BUILD dir and everything worked nice. But I couldn't get the rpm working until I realized that forgot to add the lines to the spec file. The testing tree of guile-gtk worked but the rpm version did not. It was a bit tricky to keep track of which version was running. I almost believed in ghosts for a while. =) here is a source rpm /home/bo/tmp/guile-gtk-20011121-7.src.rpm The patch used in the rpm comes as an attach. guile-gtk-20011121/Makefile.am and guile-gtk-20011121/examples/configure.in are changed. Bo