public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
* Gnome-guile and gnome related libraries
@ 2000-01-15 17:15 Ariel Rios
From: Ariel Rios @ 2000-01-15 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk

Hi all,
I put today the bindings for gtkhtml, libglade, gnome-print and bonobo
(some are not finished, tho) on CVS. I have created separate directories
for each of them. I did not created any Makefile.in for two main reason:
we need to agree if all the libraries are going to be linked unto a
single
library or we should have individual libraries(one for libglade, one for
gtkhtml, etc).The second reason is I'm very unexperienced with autoconf
and friends.
Can anybody write them.

Ariel

* Re: Gnome-guile and gnome related libraries
@ 2000-01-16  5:52 ` Marius Vollmer
From: Marius Vollmer @ 2000-01-16  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ariel Rios; +Cc: guile-gtk

Ariel Rios <ariel@arcavia.com> writes:

> I put today the bindings for gtkhtml, libglade, gnome-print and bonobo
> (some are not finished, tho) on CVS.

Ahh, nice!

> I have created separate directories for each of them. I did not
> created any Makefile.in for two main reason: we need to agree if all
> the libraries are going to be linked unto a single library or we
> should have individual libraries(one for libglade, one for gtkhtml,
> etc).

I would say: individual libraries.

> The second reason is I'm very unexperienced with autoconf and
> friends.  Can anybody write them.

This might be a good occasion to also fold in the libgnome bindings.
I'll take a look this afternoon, probably.

- Marius