public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
From: Rob Browning <rlb@defaultvalue.org>
To: Andreas Rottmann <a.rottmann@gmx.at>
Cc: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>, guile-gtk@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: guile-gobject problem [solved], g-wrap
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:00:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Andreas Rottmann <a.rottmann@gmx.at> writes:

> There is already a g-wrap project on savannah, owned by Rob. There
> is no code in CVS ATM. If Rob would give me CVS write access, I'd be
> happy to check my modified version in. He could then lart me on any
> ugly things I've done with his code ;-), and I'll try to bring it in
> shape again.

I'd like to use savannah, and have been meaning to, but I've been
short on cycles myself :>

In any case, I just got back from being out of town, so give me a few
days.  Also I may have to deal with some authentication issues at
savannah (haven't tried since they had some FSF account problems), so
that might take a day or two to resolve as well.  If you haven't heard
anything from me by Fri, please feel free to check back.

Thanks again for your help, and sorry for my molasses-like behavior
lately.

--
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org; previously @cs.utexas.edu