Marko Rauhamaa writes: > > - gdk-1.2.defs, gdk-support.c, guile-gtk.h: I allow the fontset name to > be either a string or a list of strings, which are joined with > commas. The strings themselves may contain commas. I don't see any great value in that, I think it'd be cleaner to just take a string, since that's how Gtk treats a fontset. If someone wants to use a list instead then I think they can be left to apply string-join or whatever themselves. * gdk-1.2.defs (gdk_fontset_load): Accept only a string, per C func. * gdk-support.c, guile-gtk.h (gdk_fontset_load_interp): Remove.