Andy Wingo writes: > There've been some internet difficulties at my workplace, but hopefully > they're sorted out now... > > On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Andreas Rottmann wrote: > >> | DSTWService* >> | gboolean >> | GType >> | char* >> | none >> | gunichar* > > Hmm, looks like you forgot to set the standard wrapset as a used > wrapset. Check the gw-atk-spec.scm for more details, bit it will suffice > to add (gw:wrapset-depends-on ws "guile-gnome-gw-standard") to your > wrapset definition code. > > Of course, you have to also depend on glib and gobject if you want those > types to be recognized as well. > I posted the wrng .spec version, I had those depends in place. In fact this is a bug in defs-support.scm; the function doesn't search in the depended-on wrapsets if there are no types registered or the wrapset. The attached patch should fix this.