I wrote: > > I think gtk-container-children might be leaking memory. I propose to free the returned list with the following change. * gtk-support.c (_sgtk_helper_toscm_copy_GtkWidget): New function. * gtk-support.c, guile-gtk.h (gtk_container_children_interp): New function. * gdk-1.2.defs (gtk_container_children): Use it. This change fixes a memory leak in gtk-container-children, the GList returned by gtk_container_children must be freed by the caller. I suppose I could use _sgtk_helper_toscm_copy_GtkWidget from the glue file if it wasn't static. The name would be ok to be a global. Easy enough to duplicate for now though.