I wrote: > > Another thing field setters would do is mean that gdk-color-change can > take the same parameters as the C gdk_color_change, ie. a GdkColor > containing a pixel value. Unnecessary variations between the C and > Scheme functions are not good. I propose to make this change, * gdk-1.2.defs (gdk_color_change): Remove separate pixel parameter, take scheme-level parameters the same as the C function. * gdk-support.c (gdk_color_change_interp): Remove. Whether a GdkColor structure is a particularly good way to pass pixel+r+g+b is a matter for debate, personally I think it's sensible enough in the context of colormap tricks. Either way if there's a burning need for some other interface then it should be under a new name to avoid any possible confusion.