public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
* Re: guile-gobject-0.5.1 released
@ 2003-06-30  1:28 Frank Wroblewski
From: Frank Wroblewski @ 2003-06-30  1:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk

Regarding Guile-gobject-0.5.1 released

When trying to build gst-guile I run into the following error message.
I grepped the source and only found one occurance of "gwrap-class" in the file gw-gstreamer-spec.scm.  Can anyone tell me where it is defined?

Thanks,

Frank W.

New type GParamSpec*/<gparam> (guile-gnome-gw-gobject)
New type GstClockTime/<gw:unsigned-long-long> (guile-gnome-gw-gstreamer)
ERROR: Unbound variable: gobject:gwrap-class

=====
gst-guile from CVS june 26
guile-gobject-0.5.1  without the GTK directory
guile 1.6.4 from debian-sid-ppc
g-wrap 1.3.4 from debian-sid-ppc
=====

from:  gw-gstreamer-spec.scm

 (let ((type (gobject:gwrap-class ws "GstElementClass" "GST_TYPE_ELEMENT")))

* Re: guile-gobject-0.5.1 released
@ 2003-07-01 15:25 ` Andy Wingo
From: Andy Wingo @ 2003-07-01 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003, Frank Wroblewski wrote:

> Regarding Guile-gobject-0.5.1 released
>
> When trying to build gst-guile I run into the following error message.
> I grepped the source and only found one occurance of "gwrap-class" in the file gw-gstreamer-spec.scm.  Can anyone tell me where it is defined?

Yeah, that's something that's only in my local copy at the minute. I've
been trying to put it into cvs for a while but the internet has been
spotty at the workplace recently -- hopefully it goes in today.

Regards,

wingo.

* guile-gobject-0.5.1 released
@ 2003-06-02 10:42 Andy Wingo
From: Andy Wingo @ 2003-06-02 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk

Hi all,

I've just put up a new guile-gobject release at
http://ambient.2y.net/wingo/tmp/guile-gobject-0.5.1.tar.gz. I've been
using it quite a bit in my gstreamer bindings, available as gst-guile in
gstreamer cvs. This release is focused on improving stability and
robustness of the generated bindings.

Specific changes include:

    - changes in defs support
    - always ref objects returned unless (caller-owns-return #t)
      is present in the defs
    - don't allow NULL values unless (null-ok) is present in the
      defs parameter specification
   - gobject.scm
    - better enum support in make-value-from-scm
    - make objects of the proper type in gvalue->scm

Please test, etc. I have not worked at all on the GTK side of things --
if anyone would like to take a task from the GTK todo (more tasks in the
-overrides file) that would be great, especially wrappers around the
treeview and textview.

regards,

wingo.