public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
* [ANN] guileGL & big patch for gnome-guile
@ 1999-10-12  6:04 Daniel Skarda
From: Daniel Skarda @ 1999-10-12  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk

Hello,

  I would like announce first alpha version of guileGL - OpenGL bindings for
  Guile. For now it gives to scheme programmer access to most of OpenGL, GLU and
  GtkGLArea functions.

  Today I also finished my patch to gnome-guile - it contains patches I posted
  before, modifications to build-guile-gtk and some new functions for .defs
  files.

  This release of guileGL is only for guile-gtk mailing list. Current guileGL
  depends on above-mentioned guile-gtk patch and it seems to me too awkward to
  release package which depends on patches to CVS version of some other
  package.... So I would like to ask you if you can review patch and guileGL and
  tell me whether my changes are acceptable or what to rewrite to make them
  acceptable.

  You can download both guileGL and gnome-guile.diff from guileGL homepage:

	       http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~0rfelyus/guileGL/

Dan

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-10-12  6:04 UTC | newest]