public inbox for guile-gtk@sourceware.org
* Marius's fix is committed
@ 1999-09-28 14:45 Greg Badros
From: Greg Badros @ 1999-09-28 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gtk

The fix to guile-gtk that was causing problems in some code we use in
Scwm is now gone-- I'm all for a guile-gtk-0.17 release right away.

Then, perhaps someone with write access could fold the other contributed
changes in as the first changes to what will be guile-gtk-0.18?

Thanks for your patience in waiting for this bug fix!

Greg

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-09-28 14:45 UTC | newest]