public inbox for infinity@sourceware.org
* I8C 0.0.1 released
@ 2015-10-21  8:58 Gary Benson
From: Gary Benson @ 2015-10-21  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: infinity

            I8C 0.0.1 released!

Release 0.0.1 of I8C, the Infinity Note Compiler, is now available.
This includes I8X, an interpreter for unit testing compiled notes.

You can install I8C and I8X directly using pip:

  pip install --user i8c  # installs in your home directory
  sudo pip install i8c    # installs as root

The source is available on PyPI:

  https://pypi.python.org/packages/source/i/i8c/i8c-0.0.1.tar.gz
  (md5sum e948450b447ca897bd54d40df83ff438)

There is a web page for I8C at:

  https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/Infinity/

That page includes information about the Infinity mailing list,
details on how to access I8C's source repository, and information
about the Infinity system in general.

--
Gary Benson

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-10-21  8:58 UTC | newest]