On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 17:17 -0800, Keith Seitz wrote: > Hi, > > Most regulars probably know that I don't respond to bugs quite as > quickly as I should: I just seldom use the bug database -- largely > because as I respond to bugs, I seldom hear back from users. > > As a result, the bug database is quite a bit larger than it should be. > So, I would like to close all bugs older than approximately one year. > That would affect any bug # less than 306. > > Any one have any objections to this? Provided those bugs on the tracker have been deemed invalid / closed / resolved / patched / duplicate / whatever, then yes, of course. Otherwise, you are losing a great deal of valuable information and the fact that they just old doesn't really seem like reason enough to delete them. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com