public inbox for insight-prs@sourceware.org
* insight/124: Trouble linking degugger (Cygnus) to C++ Compiler
@ 2002-02-04 16:23 keno11
From: keno11 @ 2002-02-04 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight-gnats

>Number:         124
>Category:       insight
>Synopsis:       Trouble linking degugger (Cygnus) to C++ Compiler
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          support
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Mon Feb 04 16:23:00 PST 2002
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Ken Oehrig
>Release:        unknown-1.0
Sam's Books  (Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 24 Hours) CD software.  I do not have enough information to install the Cygnus Debugger software and properly link it to the C++ Copmiler.  Both programs are working seperately but the debugger should be able to be accessed from within the C++ environment.  Where should Cygnus be installed relative to C++ directory?  How install?

Ken Oehrig  (keno11@quixnet.net) 775-851-1448
>How-To-Repeat:
Text in Sam's book is so sketch, this is the problem.
>Fix:
Better information in the book or on line help.
>Release-Note:
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:

* Re: insight/124: Trouble linking degugger (Cygnus) to C++ Compiler
@ 2002-02-05  9:34 kseitz
From: kseitz @ 2002-02-05  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight-prs, keiths, keno11, nobody

Synopsis: Trouble linking degugger (Cygnus) to C++ Compiler

Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->keiths
Responsible-Changed-By: kseitz
Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Feb  5 09:34:36 2002
Responsible-Changed-Why:
    i'll take this
State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: kseitz
State-Changed-When: Tue Feb  5 09:34:36 2002
State-Changed-Why:
    I haven't a clue what you are talking about. If you are using and IDE with Insight, talk to the people who made the IDE. Insight is a stand-alone program.

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=insight&pr=124