public inbox for insight-prs@sourceware.org
* RE: Re: insight/245: selecting View/Registers from menu hangs deb ugger
@ 2004-01-30  1:03 Grant Brydon
From: Grant Brydon @ 2004-01-30  1:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: insight-prs

The following reply was made to PR insight/245; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Grant Brydon <Grant_Brydon@pmc-sierra.com>
To: "'insight-gnats@sources.redhat.com'"
	 <insight-gnats@sources.redhat.com>,
   "'insight-prs@sources.redhat.com'"
	 <insight-prs@sources.redhat.com>,
   "'Jay.Kulpinski@gd-ais.com'"
	 <Jay.Kulpinski@gd-ais.com>
Subject: RE: Re: insight/245: selecting View/Registers from menu hangs deb
	ugger
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:59:05 -0800

 > http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=insight&pr=245
 >
 > Hi Jay and others,
 >
 > I've run into the same issue with the register view operation for a MIPS64-elf target, but haven't dug through the code to figure out where the stall is occurring (any hints as to a starting point?) .  A rebuild with gcc 2.95.2 had the same result.  "info registers" is working fine from the console, but within insight when the register view is selected there aren't even register commands being sent to the remote target.  Any luck/ideas for other workarounds/solutions for insight?
 >
 > Are there some debug modes that can be enabled to see the data traffic?   I tried some of the flags that work from gdb command line but no output in the insight environment.
 >
 > -Grant Brydon

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-30  1:03 UTC | newest]