public inbox for insight-prs@sourceware.org
From: "Dalziel Ian ACPRD-UK.NCLTW" <Ian.Dalziel@vatechuk.com>
To: kseitz@sources.redhat.com
Cc: insight-prs@sources.redhat.com,
Subject: RE: insight/261: targetselection.itb/GDB serial baudrate when in  cygwin
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 07:33:00 -0000	[thread overview]

The following reply was made to PR insight/261; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Dalziel Ian ACPRD-UK.NCLTW" <Ian.Dalziel@vatechuk.com>
To: kseitz@sources.redhat.com, "Dalziel Ian ACPRD-UK.NCLTW"
	 <Ian.Dalziel@vatechuk.com>, insight-prs@sources.redhat.com,
	kseitz@sources.redhat.com, nobody@sources.redhat.com,
	insight-gnats@sources.redhat.com
Subject: RE: insight/261: targetselection.itb/GDB serial baudrate when in
	cygwin
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:27:30 +0100

 Hi,

 Thanks very much for the info.

 Yes, we had stupidly picked up a .gdbinit from an example toolset, which had
 in it :-
 set output-radix 16
 set input-radix 16

 As you may have guessed we are a bit green at all this GNU stuff and we were
 just wondering if you could expand on the port problem i.e. what is HEAD? We
 also have the same problem with Insight6.1.

 Many Thamks

 Ian and Mike

 Ian Dalziel
 Senior Design Engineer
 VA TECH Reyrolle ACP Ltd
 P.O. Box 8
 Hebburn
 Tyne & Wear
 NE31 1TZ

 Ext: 5239
 Tel: +44 (0)191 401 5239
 Fax: +44 (0)191 401 5575
 Email: ian.dalziel@vatechuk.com

 -----
 DISCLAIMER  :  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("Message") is
 intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain
 confidential information.  You are hereby notified that the taking of any
 action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, dissemination,
 distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by
 anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you
 have received this Message in error, you should delete this Message
 immediately and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions,
 conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the
 official business of VA TECH Reyrolle ACP Ltd shall be understood as neither
 given nor endorsed by VA TECH Reyrolle ACP Ltd.