public inbox for insight-prs@sourceware.org
* Confidant.
@ 2004-11-29 11:21 dplaum
From: dplaum @ 2004-11-29 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 1027 bytes --]

Dear Sir,

I am Dieter Plaumann and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds over US$450 million. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank Menatep. This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 4% for your "management fees".

If you are interested, please write back by email; dplaum@mail.com   and provide me with your confidential telephone number, fax number and email address and I will provide further details and instructions. Please keep this confidential; we canÂ’t afford more political problems. Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Please write back promptly.
Write me back. I look forward to it.
Regards

D. Plaumann.

Email enviado pelo servido de WebMail LinuxPI
- http://www.linuxpi.net

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-11-29 11:21 UTC | newest]