public inbox for insight-prs@sourceware.org
* insight/264: pwd always points not to the location where the program has been launched from
@ 2005-05-02  4:13 akashrai
From: akashrai @ 2005-05-02  4:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight-gnats

>Number:         264
>Category:       insight
>Synopsis:       pwd always points not to the location where the program has been launched from
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Mon May 02 04:13:00 UTC 2005
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Akash Rai
>Release:        unknown-1.0
I am using insight , but haven been noticing a few problems ::
1/ Inspite of launching the insight executable from a particular directory It always shows the current working directory as some older directory from where it was once launched. So every time we start we need to first set the directory on the GDB prompt.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

>Release-Note:
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:

* Re: insight/264: pwd always points not to the location where the program has been launched from
@ 2005-09-01  4:24 kseitz
From: kseitz @ 2005-09-01  4:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: akashrai, insight-prs, kseitz, nobody

Synopsis: pwd always points not to the location where the program has been launched from

Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->kseitz
Responsible-Changed-By: kseitz
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Sep  1 04:24:02 2005
Responsible-Changed-Why:
    mine
State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
State-Changed-By: kseitz
State-Changed-When: Thu Sep  1 04:24:02 2005
State-Changed-Why:
    I can't reproduce this -- can you provide me with a series of steps to demonstrate the problem?

    [BTW, insight saves the PWD for every session. Is there a problem with that perhaps?]

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=insight&pr=264