public inbox for insight-prs@sourceware.org
* insight/287: Stepping and breaking problem on ARM arch.
@ 2006-01-15 15:03 zizkam
From: zizkam @ 2006-01-15 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight-gnats; +Cc: miloslav, zizka

>Number:         287
>Category:       insight
>Synopsis:       Stepping and breaking problem on ARM arch.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Sun Jan 15 15:03:01 GMT 2006
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     zizkam@volny.cz
>Release:        insight-6.4, insight-CVS arch=ARM
  When I use insight-6.4 or CVS version on ARM arch. then on break or when I do stepping (stepi,nexti,step,next) the lr register is still overwritten by the address of the next instruction, so I can't step thru or do break in called functions because I can't return back. Insight-6.0 is doing these job O.K., so I have to return to using it.

                               Miloslav
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

>Release-Note:
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-01-15 15:03 UTC | newest]