public inbox for insight-prs@sourceware.org
* insight/300: Resume
@ 2006-06-20 12:43 bobmcnally
From: bobmcnally @ 2006-06-20 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight-gnats

>Number:         300
>Category:       insight
>Synopsis:       Resume
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Tue Jun 20 12:43:01 GMT 2006
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Bob McNally
>Release:        unknown-1.0
You have my personal information posted on the Internet. I heve sent a request to remove it to several of your email address'. If my resume is not removed I will start informing whatever athoriities I feel can get this removed.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

>Release-Note:
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:

* Re: insight/300: Resume
@ 2009-07-06 20:26 kseitz
From: kseitz @ 2009-07-06 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bobmcnally, insight-prs, kseitz, nobody

Synopsis: Resume

Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->kseitz
Responsible-Changed-By: kseitz
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Jul  6 20:26:26 2009
Responsible-Changed-Why:
    mine
State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: kseitz
State-Changed-When: Mon Jul  6 20:26:26 2009
State-Changed-Why:
    I don't know how your resume was mailed to the mailing list, but the fact of the matter is, no one associated with insight, sourceware.org, Red Hat, FSF, or any other organization or contributor posted your information. Either you or some party acting on your behalf sent it to this mailing list, unsolicited, as spam.

    While I would be more than happy to remove your message, I'm afraid I do not have control over that. It is standard policy on sourceware.org to NOT edit the archives. You can read the full policy here:

    http://sourceware.org/lists.html

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=insight&pr=300